The Hydrating Milky Collection from Pix Beauty, is another outstanding range of skin care. I like to think of Pixi as being a high end brand, but at an affordable price.
This range in particular, is a creamy and nourishing range.
Products in the range:
* I haven’t personally tested this one
On the whole, each product contains a similar range of key ingredients:
- Coconut – nourishes & conditions
- Probiotics – protect & balance
- Oat Extract – soothes & hydrates
- Jojoba – rehydrates & nourishes
- Green Tea – has powerful antioxidant properties
- Shea Butter – moisturises & softens
- Willow Bark extract – gently tones skin as you remove your makeup.
- Cinnamon Extract – provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
The Hydrating Milky Collection is designed for use with all skin types and is an ideal range for dry skin. As always, is paraben-free and not tested on animals. This range is also vegan friendly.
This range is definitely hydrating. It helped my skin to feel less tight. It was calming and non-abrasive, allowing for my skin to feel cleansed and also nourished. It’s suitable for dry and very sensitive skin.
A huge thanks to Pixi Beauty once again for sending me this amazing PR package.
All thoughts are my own.
Includes Amazon Affiliate Links.