There are lots of gift guides around this time of year. For loved ones, children, Secret Santa – but this guide is a little of all. From budget spending, to splurges, but mainly, treats for yourself!
- My first recommendation, is inspired by Secret Santa. Amongst friends, we decided to gift only from independent, or local shops. So, I turned to Etsy, where I found this amazing necklace from JackdawJewellery.co.uk.
It’s made from glitter acrylic and can come in silver or gold. I loved it so much, that I then repurchased for myself! It cost £16, including delivery.
2. My second recommendation comes from the same company – JackdawJewellry.co.uk
I liked the peacock blue tassel effect of these earrings. The kaleidoscope effect of the foils, makes each stud unique. They retail at 12.50 (+PP).
3. Next, we all like to get new knickers and socks at Christmas. But, who says they have to be part of a multipack? KnickerLocker.com offer a huge range of designer underwear and swimwear for both men and women. Women’s sizes are from 30A-40H and you can get 10% a £50 spend with code GIMME10.
How nice are these B.GORGEOUS Briefs by B.TEMPT’D? They’re currently on sale, but I was kindly gifted this pair. Though they delicate, they are of such high quality that I’m not afraid that they will rip. They are designed to be modern, yet comfortable and I can definitely back this.
4. If you’re looking for a splurge, then you can’t go wrong with a Jo Malone candle. The English Pear and Freesia caught my eye (or should it be nose?). They are expertly crafted and ooze luxury. Nicely decorated with a bow, they also make a great display item. Once empty, use as a pen pot or makeup brush holder.
5. Laura Ashley are renowned for their home interiors. However, their handbags are killing it right now! The autumnal shades are throughout their accessory ranges. I got this gem for 30% off too.
6.Don’t forget the importance of a good night’s sleep. Ear plugs and an eye mask are sometimes necessary to make this happen! Therefore, you have to go for comfort. Thank you to Bedtime Bliss for gifting this molded black out mask. It comes with a carry case and moldable ear plugs all for less than £10 on Amazon.
7. Finally, a new product to the market; a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch. It’s 42mm display is just the right size on my wrist, any bigger would be too chunky. This watch does it all: steps, heart rate, stress rate, emails, texts and even controls your PowerPoint presentation. It’s really handy for important messages and can be customised to only show alerts that you want to see. But, read my full review HERE.